John Thompson's Adult Piano Course: Book 1 (Preparatory)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

John Thompson's Adult Piano Course: Book 1 (Preparatory) Details

(Willis). NEW AND IMPROVED! Recently re-engraved and updated, John Thompson's Adult Piano Course was compiled with the mature student in mind. Adults have the same musical road to travel as the younger student, but the study material for a mature student will differ slightly in content. Since these beloved books were written and arranged especially for adults, they contain a wonderful mix of classical arrangements, well-known folk-tunes and outstanding originals that many will find a pleasure to learn and play. Most importantly, the student is always encouraged to play as artistically and with as much musical understanding as possible. The price of this book includes a unique code that provides access to audio tracks online, for download or streaming. The tracks include PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right available exclusively from Hal Leonard.

Reviews

I’m an adult beginner, and I find this book is to fast and advanced, I also have Alfred’s All In One for Adults and Complete Piano Player and find those more suitable for starting piano players, but I have seen John Thompson’s Modern Piano first grade which I have ordered and should be receiving soon and I think that is a better starting piano book. I like to learn from and try different books because each does teaches little bit in different ways thus I can learn variety of ways and by the way I’m trying to learn on my own without help of a teacher (more economical) but I also watch lots of videos on Youtube.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel