The Kids' Music Collection

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

The Kids' Music Collection Details

The songs in The Kids' Music Collection were carefully selected for the kid in all of us: well-known party and play songs, movie and TV hits, patriotic pieces, and all-time popular and cartoon favorites. The 44 titles include: America the Beautiful * The Batman Theme * The Chicken Dance * Happy Birthday to You! * Hedwig's Theme * If I Only Had a Brain * Merrily We Roll Along * The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down * Over the Rainbow * The Pink Panther * Pop Goes the Weasel * Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? * Take Me Out to the Ball Game * Talk to the Animals and more.

Reviews

I was looking for, primarily, cartoon music of the day. Road Runner, Sylvester, Porky Pig - all of which are on the cover but it became frustrating since I realized I have to order yet another book, of sorts, to gain my full ideal collection. It has items that I wanted, yes, but didn't have all that it could have. I regress. I didn't buy it to play on the piano or give it to some poor unsuspecting soul. I bought it to play tunes on our church's 48-bell carillon. Some selections were requests but I was elated to find other music scores to add to my already exhaustive collection. The print kinda jumps out at you. It's BIG. Overall, I'm satisfied.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel