Nickelback - Easy Piano Anthology

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Nickelback - Easy Piano Anthology Details

After more than a decade of hits and sold-out concerts, Nickelback presents their first multi-album sheet music anthology for easy piano! This songbook contains lyrics and chord symbols for hits spanning four albums, including the 2009 album Dark Horse. Titles: Far Away * Gotta Be Somebody * How You Remind Me * I'd Come for You * If Everyone Cared * If Today Was Your Last Day * Never Gonna Be Alone * Photograph * Rockstar * Savin' Me * Should've Listened * Someday * Too Bad.

Reviews

I haven't played the piano since high school, which was 18 years ago. Now I'm playing again and I'm also a huge Nickelback fan. I was really surprised to see this at my local Schmitt Music, and I bought it. I generally prefer to play more classical music, but this is so fun and a nice change of pace after something complicated like the Chopin or Satie that I normally play. I highly recommend, especially if you're a beginner. Thanks, Nickelback! You never let me down. :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel